• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zero-phantom View Post
    IGN: ZeRo
    Server: 1
    Bug(s) I found: ''Daily login (check in)''
    Steps to recreate this bug: Haha, so is this a bug?
    Screenshots of the bug:

Reply:
    Plz tell us the step you recreat this bug, thx

I think it was 1 time thing! it did not happen again since then. :-)

Comment

• IGN: IdeaThy12
      Bug: I'm attempting to log in and it keeps giving me a Network Connection Failure message even though nothing about what I'm doing has changed.
      Steps to recreate: For me I'm just trying to log in and it's doing this.
      Screenshot: Click image for larger version

Name:	connection.png
Views:	107
Size:	204.1 KB
ID:	88051

Comment

• IGN: Bismuth
        Bug(s) I found: 'Cant watch replays on dungeon
        Steps to recreate this bug:
        1- Press dungeon;
        2- Press the magnifying glass;
        3- Under "Operate" press view;
        4- Nothing will happen..

Not sure if this has been reported or not!

Comment

• Originally posted by 46531504827986 View Post
          IGN: Minako

Bug(s) I found: Enemies glitching to the bottom of the screen out of attack range in Pandemonium event.
          Steps to recreate this bug: Join the Pandemonium event, attack a few enemies, eventually it will glitch either freezing the player or having the enemies glitch down to the bottom of the screen.
          Screenshots of the bug: I did not take a screenshot at the time, but I can provide one later if needed since it has happened to me more than once.
          Following up on one of my previous reports. Here are the screenshots for this glitch. This time they glitched to the top as well. :/

In this image my character was frozen at the top, unable to move. An enemy unit was also stuck at the top over on the right.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	stuck player and monster glitch.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	250.2 KB
ID:	88067

Enemies stuck on the bottom of the screen unable to be attacked.

Name:	stuck player and monster glitch2.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	271.6 KB
ID:	88068

This has happened a few times, along with black screens after a fight.

————————————————†”————————————————⠀”————————

Reported
          Last edited by maggiem; 09-14-2017, 03:13 AM.

Comment

• IGN: Minako
            Bug(s) I found: Servant 'Arrest' list isn't functioning properly. When you click on someone who is 'Free,' you end up fighting someone else entirely. This is a problem because it ends up making you waste tries on people you can't beat sometimes. It even made me fight the only person on my 'Hatred List' when I tried to click the first person on page 1 of the 'Defeated Enemy' list. This bug happens no matter who you click on the list.

Steps to recreate this bug: Go into the Servant menu, click Arrest, click on someone on your 'Defeated Enemy' list.

Screenshots of the bug:

In this picture you can see that I carefully clicked 'Arrest' on the last person on the list named "Rosie" who is listed as 'free.'

Name:	arrest errors1.jpg
Views:	157
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	88070

After I clicked on Rosie I instead ended up in a fight with the person listed above Rosie, named Noem.

Name:	arrest errors2.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	164.5 KB
ID:	88071

Comment

• IGN: Yoxa
              Bug: Jellal skill supposed to increse joint attack rate by 100%, and add an extra attack for an extra attack for allies if joint attack is triggered. Well... he never have done such a thing.
              Steps to recreate: Play Jellal an wait for a his skill
              Screenshot: Can't screenshot 125361 frames, and in don't have any screen recorder.

Comment

• IGN: GrumpyWookie
                Server: S1
                Bug(s) I found: Giant Maid Boss in the Everlue Mansion displays green loot drops such as broken keys but only drops firewater soul for forging. All other bosses use 2 vit, she requires 1 which would've made her great for farming materials.
                Steps to recreate this bug: Fight her either manual or through auto.

Comment

• IGN: Alina
                  Bug: Servant Rescue attempt doesn't decrease
                  Steps to recreate: Go to servant menu, then rescue as many times as you like. Mine stayed at 3, no matter how many I rescued.
                  Screenshot: I don't really know how screenshot can help here but okay...
                  Attached Files

Comment

• IGN : Kleya
                    Server : 1
                    Bug : Erigor exclusive Character items first skill doesn't work. It doesn't give atk on other wind partner, but it does for himself.
                    Setps to recreate : Go to Exclusive characters items active the first skill of Erigor items and launch a battle, then see only Erigor gain this buff.

Attached Files

Comment

• IGN:SecondLast
                      Server:ClosedBeta Server
                      Bug(s) I found: Starsoul search
                      Steps to recreate this bug: i was trying to do my star soul search for the 3rd time when i got stuck and the roullette keep spinning..... after 5 mins my star soul search is still not over so i am forced to refreshed my page so i can play again
                      Screenshots of the bug: see photo in attachments

————————————————†”—————

Reported~~
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• IGN : ipman
                        Server : 1
                        Bug : reset All on "conquest" its say 50 gold or coupon ...what coupon ?? ...also there is coupons refresh at daily quest its must be gold
                        Setps to recreate : Go conquest win a fight or all fight ...click reset (normal step nothing special)

Reply:

All the coupons in game should be Gold, will correct it
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kisses1221 View Post
                          IGN:Kisses
                          Server:1
                          Bug(s) I found:All characters in this team must be female.
                          Steps to recreate this bugaily dungeon stage 1 claims you cannot use anything but female characters, but the replays of people who have cleared it are using male characters.
                          Screenshots of the bug:
                          This is because they had a different condition to beat it. just fyi (it probably should only show players that had the same condition i suppose.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: There is a problem with the 'Block' function under the 'Friends' menu. Even after you block a player, they can still sent you a friend request. Not sure this is suppose to happen because normally a block system prevents them from contacting you at all.

Steps to recreate this bug: Block a player then they send you a friend request after already being blocked.

Screenshots of the bug:

This screenshot shows that pixie22709 was blocked, but moments later this person was still able to send a friend request. (No offense pixie22709, this was just a test of the block function. lol)

Name:	Block list bug.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	88155

————————————————†”—————

Reported
                            Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 09:07 AM.

Comment

Bug(s) I found: The buttons to change pages in the Exchange function under both Profile and Gems are broken. While the Exchange itself does work properly, we cannot change the pages to select other characters when we have more in our list than what fills the first page.

Steps to recreate this bug: Have more than 10 characters (including main character); go to 'Exchange' in either Profile or Gems; click the change page buttons and nothing happens.

Screenshots of the bug:

Name:	Profile Exchange pages broken.jpg
Views:	137
Size:	224.6 KB
ID:	88175

Name:	Gem Exchange pages broken.jpg
Views:	149
Size:	213.6 KB
ID:	88176

A known bug, other players already reported
                              Last edited by maggiem; 09-13-2017, 08:56 AM.

Comment

• INCORRECT SERVER STATIC DATA.. what is it? pls help cant open my gems.

Comment

Working...
                                X